About Me

My photo
I am a studio artist and textile designer. My work swirls around among art, design, and the joy of making things. I founded LFN Textiles Artists Ribbons in 2002, and have been designing these fairly wonderful ribbons for 8 years now. They are distributed for the wholesale market exclusively by Renaissance Ribbons, and are available at retail on my website, www.lfntextiles.com, and nationwide through fine fabric stores, gift shops. My tapestries are available through a number of galleries across the country as well. See the links section for contact information.

Friday, May 29, 2009

next ribbon show



I will be taking my ribbons on the road again in June, to the Original Creative Festival in Cincinnati. I thought it would be a good way to build on the positive response to the ribbons in Paducah.

Show dates are June 25-27 at the Sharonville Convention Center, 11355 Chester Road, Sharonville OH. Come visit if you are in the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment