Monday, October 11, 2010

Spoonflower Conquest!

I have been entering Spoonflower's Fabric of the Week contests occasionally when the theme matches something in my portfolio. Last week I was surprised and delighted to find out that I had won the Gourd contest!  My prize: $100 worth of Spoonflower fabric, so I was able to print out a number of designs in my portfolio.  As you might imagine I design far more than I can afford to print -- so this is a great boon to me.  I think I will make aprons out of my fabrics, there seems to be a demand for them at our New Harmony Coffee House & General Store.  It is so lovely to be selected from a field of talented peers, and to be chosen by peers.  Thanks, Spoonflower!

2 comments:

  1. Congradulations Laura! Checked out your designs on spoonflower and they are all terrific. You are such a wonderful artist. Totally inspiring.
    bhakti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!It is such a positive feedback that I suppose you must be full of energy!
    Very happy to hear such good news for a fellow TAFA member!

    ReplyDelete