About Me

My photo
I am a studio artist and textile designer. My work swirls around among art, design, and the joy of making things. I founded LFN Textiles Artists Ribbons in 2002, and have been designing these fairly wonderful ribbons for 8 years now. They are distributed for the wholesale market exclusively by Renaissance Ribbons, and are available at retail on my website, www.lfntextiles.com, and nationwide through fine fabric stores, gift shops. My tapestries are available through a number of galleries across the country as well. See the links section for contact information.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ribbon dog collars

Many of our ribbon customers use it to make dog collars and leads, and I was happy to hear from another design client yesterday telling me she had spotted my designs while shopping at Wonderdog.  So of course I trotted over to their website and saw many many LFN Ribbons made into such cute collars.  Thanks for the tip, Aileen, and thanks for using them, Wonderdog!

all images courtesy wonderdognyc.com


No comments:

Post a Comment