Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Jone Hallmark Home & Studio

I first met Jone Hallmark at the Houston Quilt Market last fall.  I jumped when I saw her name, as I had been considering taking a course of hers at les Soeurs Anglaises in France next August.  So I stopped for a chat and decided right then it was a perfect fit.  Last week I was able to visit her home and studio, and found we are truly kindred spirits: artists with a drive to design and make.  We both love dolls and tiny things.  We both design fabric (Jone designs for Blend Fabrics).  We both are insatiably creative.


I took some snapshots while I was with her.  These are all little still lifes in her home of things she has made or collected.  Saturated with charm, this home is a museum of imagination.





1 comment:

  1. How Much FUN!!!
    It was wonderful having you here and I can hardly wait to be together in FRANCE! get your ticket!!!

    Talk soon?
    xo

    ReplyDelete