About Me

My photo
I am a studio artist and textile designer. My work swirls around among art, design, and the joy of making things. I founded LFN Textiles Artists Ribbons in 2002, and have been designing these fairly wonderful ribbons for 8 years now. They are distributed for the wholesale market exclusively by Renaissance Ribbons, and are available at retail on my website, www.lfntextiles.com, and nationwide through fine fabric stores, gift shops. My tapestries are available through a number of galleries across the country as well. See the links section for contact information.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Jone Hallmark Home & Studio

I first met Jone Hallmark at the Houston Quilt Market last fall.  I jumped when I saw her name, as I had been considering taking a course of hers at les Soeurs Anglaises in France next August.  So I stopped for a chat and decided right then it was a perfect fit.  Last week I was able to visit her home and studio, and found we are truly kindred spirits: artists with a drive to design and make.  We both love dolls and tiny things.  We both design fabric (Jone designs for Blend Fabrics).  We both are insatiably creative.


I took some snapshots while I was with her.  These are all little still lifes in her home of things she has made or collected.  Saturated with charm, this home is a museum of imagination.





1 comment:

  1. How Much FUN!!!
    It was wonderful having you here and I can hardly wait to be together in FRANCE! get your ticket!!!

    Talk soon?
    xo

    ReplyDelete