About Me

My photo
I am a studio artist and textile designer. My work swirls around among art, design, and the joy of making things. I founded LFN Textiles Artists Ribbons in 2002, and have been designing these fairly wonderful ribbons for 8 years now. They are distributed for the wholesale market exclusively by Renaissance Ribbons, and are available at retail on my website, www.lfntextiles.com, and nationwide through fine fabric stores, gift shops. My tapestries are available through a number of galleries across the country as well. See the links section for contact information.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Five for the road





Today I will send out my work to Patina Gallery http://www.patina-gallery.com/artistbios/nicholson.html for SOFA in November. I am really pleased with this group of tapestries and will be sad to see them leave. They are all about spring & summer here in southern Indiana.

top to bottom:

Orange Slat Barn, 29" x 30", 2007
Cornflowers, 31" x 30.5", 2007
Corn Cribs & Pear Tree, 30" x 30", 2007
Spring Pear Trees, 28" x 51", 2007
Corn, 33.5" x 30", 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment