About Me

My photo
I am a studio artist and textile designer. My work swirls around among art, design, and the joy of making things. I founded LFN Textiles Artists Ribbons in 2002, and have been designing these fairly wonderful ribbons for 8 years now. They are distributed for the wholesale market exclusively by Renaissance Ribbons, and are available at retail on my website, www.lfntextiles.com, and nationwide through fine fabric stores, gift shops. My tapestries are available through a number of galleries across the country as well. See the links section for contact information.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Crazy Ribbon Quilt
























When I was at the Creative Festival Show in Cinncinati this summer, one of my fellow vendors, Sherrill Lewis of The Bead Ranch, offered to make a crazy quilt sample using LFN Ribbons, so we made a nice little trade. Her 2 small crazies arrived in the mail late last week and I thought that you would enjoy seeing Sherrill's take on my ribbons. I always am amazed at the different directions people take with designs that start here with me. Each quilt measure around 14" x 16".
Thanks, Sherrill!

(some of the LFN ribbons featured here are:
Yellow Poppy
Dahlia
Arabesque violet
Allium
How to Crochet
Brocade Dot lime and pink
Honeybee
Auricula Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment