About Me

My photo
I am a studio artist and textile designer. My work swirls around among art, design, and the joy of making things. I founded LFN Textiles Artists Ribbons in 2002, and have been designing these fairly wonderful ribbons for 8 years now. They are distributed for the wholesale market exclusively by Renaissance Ribbons, and are available at retail on my website, www.lfntextiles.com, and nationwide through fine fabric stores, gift shops. My tapestries are available through a number of galleries across the country as well. See the links section for contact information.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

photo day



Today I cajoled my daughter Rose to come into the studio and take some ribbon photographs for me. Rose has had an interest in photography for some time now. Her camera is WAY better than mine: hope you can see the difference! She also has an interesting eye for composition & color. Here are a couple of shots she took -- which will be used for postcards.


photo credit: Rose Nicholson, copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment