About Me

My photo
I am a studio artist and textile designer. My work swirls around among art, design, and the joy of making things. I founded LFN Textiles Artists Ribbons in 2002, and have been designing these fairly wonderful ribbons for 8 years now. They are distributed for the wholesale market exclusively by Renaissance Ribbons, and are available at retail on my website, www.lfntextiles.com, and nationwide through fine fabric stores, gift shops. My tapestries are available through a number of galleries across the country as well. See the links section for contact information.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

happy new year to my web customers -- SALE on everything 12/31 - 1/31!



Once again I have managed to take on the HTML monster and I have programmed my website to offer my faithful customers 20% off everything in the store December 31 through January 31, 2010. Please use code 012010 on checkout and whatever happens, do let me know if it doesn't work! I have mentioned before that I do all of my own website maintenance with no real understanding of how to do anything, so when things go wrong despite my best intentions, I appreciate your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment